Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tiger woods comercial




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone..blogging from my bunk on the way home from lobster fishing.
So did you see the new Tiger Woods comercial ,I guess alot of people are outraged that he uses his dads voice in the comercial as he just stares at you like someone just farted.
The problem most people have is that his father is dead,and that he is using his dead dads voice to make money.
But if you ask me and you probably didn't but if you did I figure since his dad was his greatest fan and would do anything to help Tigers career,and if he was alive he would of done the comercial anyhow,so I don't see the big deal,it was a great comercial .
And now that he's kept his club in the bag he is playing better,but we all know how hard it is to play hockey after a little nookie.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps his father would have supported him, but I doubt he would be proud of what he did to his family. The countless actions he has done lately shows the amount of disrespect he has for all of his family (both living and dead).

    ReplyDelete